Tseitlin & Glas P.C. represents clients in commercial litigation in state and federal cases filed in New York and New Jersey. Our attorneys are members of the bar in both states and the federal district courts for the Southern, Eastern and Northern Districts of New York, and for the District of New Jersey. We have also handled appeals before the Second Circuit and before the appellate divisions of the New York and New Jersey State Courts.
Our goal is to help clients resolve business disputes through negotiation, mediation, arbitration, or trial in court.
Our work encompasses a broad spectrum of commercial law, including contract disputes, partnership disputes, franchise litigation, commercial real estate foreclosures, lender liability actions, leasing disputes, Uniform Commercial Code matters (e.g., sale of goods, negotiable instruments, secured transactions, leases), litigation over guaranties, real estate broker’s commissions, asset recovery, fraudulent conveyance actions, successor liability claims, tortious interference with contracts, breaches of corporate duties, among others.
We have represented financial institutions, leasing companies, insurance companies, real estate developers, partnerships, telecommunication companies, and other corporate and individual clients.
- US Bank, as Trustee v. Kontogiannis (EDNY 2013) (breach of guaranty)
- Bank of America, as Trustee v. Viders (EDNY 2011) (breach of real estate lease)
- Capmark Finance v. 2 South Ave. Partners (NY Supreme Court, Manhattan Cty, Commercial Division, 2008) (prosecution of foreclosure action and defense of lender liability counterclaims)
- Susquehanna Bank v. McGowan (SDNY 2008) (foreclosure of maritime mortgage)
- Greif, Inc. v. Menna Container & Drum, Inc. (EDNY 2006) (breach of sale of goods agreement)
- Norwood-JEB v. North River Mews Associates LLC et al. (NJ Superior Court, Law Div., Bergen Cty., 2006) (contractual dispute over real estate development)
- Bernstein et al. v. Goldsmith et al., (D.N.J. 2006) (partnership dispute)
- Prindiville v. Epoch Composite Products, (NJ Superior Court, Law Div., Sommerset Cty, 2003) (breach of warranty)
- Moche et al. v. Levy et al. (N.J. App. Div. 2014)
- Bank of America, as Trustee v. Jay R. Viders (2nd Cir. 2011)
- Sunrise Medical v. Health Focus of New York (2nd Cir. 2007)
- Capmark Finance Inc. v. 2 South Avenue Partners, LLC (N.Y., 1st Dept. 2010).
Contact our New York lawyers online or call to schedule an appointment to discuss your situation Call 212-944-7434.
Ask a Question
Disclaimer: When using this web site, you indicate your acceptance of the terms below.The information contained in this web site has been prepared by Tseitlin and Glas, P.C. (the “Firm”) for informational purposes only, and does not constitute legal advice. Your use of this site, including all electronic communications sent to or from this site, does not create an attorney/client relationship between you and the Firm or its attorneys. Reproduction, distribution, republication and/or retransmission of materials contained within this site are prohibited unless the prior permission of our firm has been obtained.
Some links within the site may lead to other sites. We do not sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of content appearing on such sites. The content of this site is not intended to constitute advertising under applicable laws and ethical rules. Prior results are no guarantee of future performance. Our attorneys do not intend to practice law in states, territories and/or foreign countries where they are not properly authorized to do so.