Experienced Criminal Law Firm
Our firm’s founding New York criminal law attorney, Alexandra V. Tseitlin, has more than two and a half decades of experience defending clients in New York State and Federal Courts against criminal charges. We have earned a first-rate reputation for helping clients resolve hundreds of criminal cases. We have extensive trial experience and a reputation for aggressively defending the legal rights of our clients.
Attorney Alexandra Tseitlin has more than 25 years of experience in criminal defense. To understand your legal rights and options, contact our office by e-mail or call us at 212-944-7434.
New York Health Care Fraud Attorney
An increasing number of doctors and patients are being charged with Medicaid, Medicare and/or insurance fraud. These charges are associated with rendering, receiving or billing for medical services. We offer our clients comprehensive legal services by conducting a thorough investigation and analysis of the evidence, interviewing witnesses, researching the law, preparing and filing motions, and counseling on collateral consequences stemming from a criminal conviction. We combine our formidable negotiation skills with extensive litigation experience to achieve the best outcome for our clients.
We represent clients in a wide range of legal matters such as:
- Heath care and insurance fraud, and other fraud and theft charges such as Medicare/Medicaid fraud, insurance fraud, embezzlement, identity theft, forgery, grand and petty larceny, possession of stolen property;
- Domestic violence — assault, violation of orders of protection, child abuse, disorderly conduct and other allegations of domestic violence;
- Drug crimes — possession, sale or trafficking of drugs and controlled substances
- Violent crimes — sex , assaults, attempted murder, weapons, burglary, robbery and other violent crimes
- DUI/DWI — Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Contact the Law Office of Alexandra V. Tseitlin, P.C., to arrange a confidential consultation with an experienced lawyer.
We speak Russian.