top of page
Lawyer for K-1 Visa Fiancé

K-1 Visa- Fiancé

Welcome to Tseitlin Law Firm P.C.,  K-1 Visa Specialists

With decades of profound experience in Immigration Law, Tseitlin Law Firm P.C. is here to guide you through the K-1 Visa process, making your journey to marry your fiancé(e) in the United States possible.

Understanding the K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa

The K-1 Visa is a non-immigrant visa issued to the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) of a United States citizen. It allows the visa holder to enter the U.S. and marry their U.S. citizen sponsor within 90 days of arrival.

Qualifying for a K-1 Visa

To qualify for a K-1 Visa, you must be engaged to a U.S. citizen, and both you and your U.S. citizen fiancé(e) must be free to marry. That is, both parties must be legally able to marry in the state where the marriage will take place. You must also have met each other, in person, at least once within two years of filing your petition, with few exceptions.

What Documentation is Required?

You will need to provide proof of your relationship with your U.S. citizen fiancé(e), evidence of your intention to marry within 90 days of entering the U.S., and documentation of any legal name changes for you or your U.S. citizen fiancé(e), among other documentation.

Why Choose Tseitlin Law Firm P.C.?

Tseitlin Law Firm P.C. is committed to ensuring your journey to marriage in the U.S. is as smooth as possible. We pay meticulous attention to your case, prepare and present a strong petition, and guide you through the complexities of the K-1 Visa process.

Take the Next Step

Begin your life together in the United States with confidence. Contact Tseitlin Law Firm P.C. today for a comprehensive consultation on the K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa process. Trust in our skill, dedication, and extensive experience to guide your journey to marital bliss in the United States.

New York Immigration Lawyers

Contact our New York lawyers online or call to schedule an appointment to discuss your situation.

bottom of page